Back Log

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDM

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I'm interested to know how much work back log others
in the industry have this time of the year.

Last edited:
Right now I really don't have a back log at all. I am waiting for certain jobs to materialize though which will keep me busy for a while, so
I really am not worried. Plus with being in school and all...

It's rather slow over here. Usualy is. When i was running a crew I would be working around 3 days a week and trying to generate leads the rest of the time. The TGCL branch I worked for had over 27k customers at the time.

It's been over 2 years I think the gag is no longer effective.:D

Picks up in spring, peaks in early sumer, tough in mid-late sumer, with a revival in early fall. Unless you have a big storm thrown in there that pushes everything back.

I've always attributed the midsumer trough to family vacations.

That is about how it runs for us here in the South as well. Oct. is usually our biggest month. Now we have about a weeks worth of work booked, course we are only running two crews now, when in the summer we would run five. The rest of the guys are doing landscape installs for our Development folks.

Louie Hampton

Thanks guy, I guess i'm doing fairly well then I still have about 2 weeks backlog and that 10 straight days even though ive only been playing in trees about 3 days a week.

Latest posts

Back