Barshop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Works, good. Has the washers for the bar groove hammer, extra grinding wheel, some sanding paper for the sander, only thing it lacks is the grooving wheels. Guard is there for the belts, it is broke but can be fixed easily, manual is there.
It works just fine for closing rails and trueing them up like it sits.
Needs to be picked up here in indiana, make an offer, I have never seen one of these sell nor know what they are worth.. I need it out of the shop.

[email protected]

JimL said:
Works, good. Has the washers for the bar groove hammer, extra grinding wheel, some sanding paper for the sander, only thing it lacks is the grooving wheels. Guard is there for the belts, it is broke but can be fixed easily, manual is there.
It works just fine for closing rails and trueing them up like it sits.
Needs to be picked up here in indiana, make an offer, I have never seen one of these sell nor know what they are worth.. I need it out of the shop.

[email protected]

JimL.....

I paid $1800 10 or 12 years ago for my bar shop. Yours is and older style than mine, but still looks to be in good shape. Grooving wheels are cheap. Hope this helps. Dennis

I had no idea they cost that much, im not looking to get rich on this, make an offer and ill probably take it, I just don't use it enough.

Latest posts

Back