BC Certified Faller looking for work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hoopster250

hoopster250

Well I just finished up a contract doing some falling and oversized bucking for a local company here in the Okanagan and am on the hunt for some more work. Willing to relocate anywhere in the province or out of country for that fact. Can supply vehicle(truck and sled), radio, all PPE and WCB coverage in BC if needed. Like I said I'm a certified BC Faller along with my level 3 first aid, whmis, tdg, DTA, H2S alive and several other tickets. Any help with pointing me in the right direction for someone looking for a faller would be great. Thanks for reading.

coastalfaller

coastalfaller

ArboristSite Operative
Well I just finished up a contract doing some falling and oversized bucking for a local company here in the Okanagan and am on the hunt for some more work. Willing to relocate anywhere in the province or out of country for that fact. Can supply vehicle(truck and sled), radio, all PPE and WCB coverage in BC if needed. Like I said I'm a certified BC Faller along with my level 3 first aid, whmis, tdg, DTA, H2S alive and several other tickets. Any help with pointing me in the right direction for someone looking for a faller would be great. Thanks for reading.

I'll PM ya.

Latest posts