Blasted bloody bleetin good times

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

htsw

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
came here w/simple questions , but wound up stayin for the wtf thread ! thats pretty hit or miss as ive scrolled through a few thousand of em so far . i would like to say thank you for the variety and look forward to more of your creativity! retired with time for saw duties and projects . thanks for letting me 'lurk' as the admins have called it ! north country native. watertown ish:wtf:

came here w/simple questions , but wound up stayin for the wtf thread ! thats pretty hit or miss as ive scrolled through a few thousand of em so far . i would like to say thank you for the variety and look forward to more of your creativity! retired with time for saw duties and projects . thanks for letting me 'lurk' as the admins have called it ! north country native. watertown ish:wtf:
welcome to the Club htsw & its a pretty Big Club (Q) what can you say about AS? (A) upgrading your account will enhance your ability to share large files ie. content, please check into how we all support >AS...AP.
Creative acronyms or explaining the acronym is a most helpful topic for a thread I would always contribute to R&D in this sort of thread, check out the thread I recently started with my effort to bring awareness about the Natural Law, this needs to go out to as many young minds and "G"old minds too. The space is very useful, I believe social media has links which somehow, this helps people share information and this is the goal. folks complain about various content over the years, we all are capable of filling irritating rolls and it is a most appreciated lasting place where a lot feel welcome without ridiculous consequences for just being ourselves, some people cross the line frequently and we work hard to fight the bad guys everywhere, AS seems no different, we are all at our computers are an interesting topic, btw~ globotree does not have troll permissions (my best intentions are lasting), we have had some interesting moments frozen in time~will be fun moving forward as we all observe basic instincts~ there is another branch of this and that will be left in your able hands to discover, there are many roads to go down may yours be with no pot holes but plenty of free wood in the way that you will need to cut and deal with, looking into a nft for that...hope you have good day man, there is work out this way if you want it shipped, let me know.

Attachments

• 20191114_170242.jpg
    20191114_170242.jpg
    886.1 KB · Views: 0
Welcome, htsw. During the 1970s Watertown was where we often bought groceries & supplies. Lived in Redwood (3 1/2 yrs) then up the road in Rossie (6 yrs).

Have a camp in St. Lawrence County. Some of the prettiest country I know.

Welcome, htsw. During the 1970s Watertown was where we often bought groceries & supplies. Lived in Redwood (3 1/2 yrs) then up the road in Rossie (6 yrs).

mebey youve heard of some of the fitzsimmons then ...good people bet your snow totals are taller than down carthage way❄️

Don't know the Fitzsimmons. Actually, haven't lived in NY since 1979, am in Colorado now. But I get to my camp twice a year and stay as long as my wife will allow me to be gone from home.

So I'm not up to date on snow totals. I get some news from my brother in Waddington and friends in Redwood, Rossie, Malone, Theresa.

thanx man , no worries , has been a march type of winter this year with a ten foot plow on the tractor loader , the upkeep has been the easiest since the early 70's when a storm could drop 6+ft...

Me too. Wellesley Island.

Back