Chain grinder wheel with a small 5/8 arbor???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bushbow

ArboristSite Member
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought a mini chain grinder that takes a wheel with a 5/8 arbor. All the wheels I am finding have a 7/8 arbor. This may be why I got it so cheap, Doh??

Anyway, I looked at Balleys and and all my local haunts as well as the auction site but cannot find the right size. Anyone have any suggestions before I fab up a shim to fit available wheels?

Anyone have one for 3/8 chain they want to part with?

Some if not all of the tecomate grinders use this size arbor. Wheels can be found online, thats where I got mine from. Not as cheap as the 7/8" arbor wheels, but not bad. I think the last one i bought was $18.

Sorry, its tecomec. Search for mini jolly grinder wheels. Amazon has one for $17 plus shipping. Can't find the site now i got mine from last time but they had a ton to pick from.

No one else bought one from harbor freight about 15 years ago when they sold the tecomec mini or midi jolly for about $119? That was back when there wasn't a store & mail order only. I think i am on my 3rd wheel & it still does a great job. I will try & take pic tonight of it. I have done nothing to it but bolt it on a piece of angle iron to clamp it in the vice.

Back