Chainsaw listed for sale near me. Good deal?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SinglerM

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello,

I saw this ad for sale near me. I'm unfamiliar with this brand. I did check their web site, but I was hoping I could get some opinions here.
Thanks for any help, and in taking the time to look at the ad.
Regards,
Mitch

The URL for the ad is:
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=231&search=chainsaw

There are some pictures on the site.

Post Date: Sep 5th, 2006
Expire Date: Oct 5th, 2006
Days Online: 8 days
Days Left: 22 days
Page Views: 344
$400.00 OBO /Must Sell Fast
Solo/Stihl Pro Chainsaw 90cc aprox. 7HP
Roy, UT 84067 - Sep 5, 2006
Practically new Solo 655VA Chainsaw. Saw has only been ran for Max 1 hr. It was a Solo Salesmen's demo saw. Bar and chain are brand new (used to cut a couple pieces of wood) Outboard automatic oil tank. Runs perfect!! Right now has a 24 in. bar/chain (a Rollermatic E, with replacable front roller), but can handle up to a 36 in. bar/chain. I was planing on useing this for myself but I recently had a major set back and need to sell. This is a VERY powerful saw, made for downing trees and/or commercial/pro. use. The saw has Double Buck spikes. Very large fuel and oil capacity. This saw is equipped with auto clutch/brake. This saw is in near mint condition. This model of saw is no longer made by Solo but the parts still are (almost all parts cross over to Stihl), but the closet comparable is being sold for almost $1000! See saw 694-28 on www.solousa.com. Make me an offer I can't refuse!! Have owners manual.

Every big Solo I have ever seen flat out impressed me. I dont think you can go wrong with it for $400 if it is in good working order. Thats not a bad price on that 041 either.

Thanks for the responses.

I called the seller last night. There was already someone enroute to pick it up. For $300.00

:bang:

That's how it goes. :laugh:

Back