Chainsaw school...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keith c raymond

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Has anybody out there heard of Husqvarna PPS Teams? I recently attended a chainsaw course put on by a fine gent by the name of Tim Ard.This was set up by my workplace's insurance company and I got to go to it.Anyway I found it very interesting and informative.Tim is a great instructor and tells a good story too.His company,Forest Applications Training,offers many courses and travels all over to teach about our beloved chainsaw and its use.If anyone has a chance to partake of this education,I urge you to take part.Hopefully this is ok on this forum, if not ,forgive ,please!

What did you think about the course? Did you learn much? Any bad habits revealed? Do they have a web address to see what they are about?

Yes they have a site, it is forestapps.com.They offer many courses.I thought it was worth it and I regret missing the three day class because if you felled you tree on target and had good marks in the class you win a Husky chain saw of a 500 dollar value.Check it out

Latest posts

Back