cheapy husky 288 piston and cylinders..any good?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When my 288 blew up a while back,I just got OEM parts to fix it...I've never tried,or know anyone that has tried the aftermarket from Bailey's.....But they stand behind them,I think there's like a 30 day warranty on them.I don't think they would do that if they knew they were junk.

I don't have any experience with that particular aftermarket cylinder but I have looked at quite a few 044bb and 046bb as well as the new 066bb. The qaulity appears to be good I know people that run them without any problems. I don't know if it's a carbon copy of the stock one or not so I can't answer on performance.

Yep,,,,

Like the ones bailey's offers for 119?

I think They are good,, been running a 460 BB kit with modded muffler on my Stihl for 8 months now,,, Had to pull off my shoes so I could count,,,, no problems so far and I aint scared 2 run the dawg **** out of it,,,, daily,, if'n need be:blob2: :blob2: I believe the same place makes them for both the Husky & the Stihl,,,

Last edited:
Back