Chip dump for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeguy347

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
1983 International with a 17 yard Asplundh box. Rack between cab and box is perfect for a quad, mini-skid or tools. 9.0L diesel, runs great. 5 speed tranny. Runs 65 mph down the highway no problem. asking $6500 O.B.O. If you'd like it professionally painted to your color for an extra $900. New tires for $1200. Call 231-578-2973 or 616-842-0600 and ask for Brandon or email: [email protected]

Last edited:
i tried to upload the attachement, but it gives me an error stating that I have already attached a file, but it's not showing up, can you help me with that? It's just a standard jpeg.

The separate window mechanism is highly confusing.  Just go through the motions of uploading the attachment in the new window, then when you get confirmation go back to the other and submit.

Thanks a lot guys. Don't know why the error kept popping up. I can deliver the truck to anywhere in the lower peninsula of Michigan

What more can you tell me about this truck? Any problems? To the rest of you guys: what do you think a truck like this is worth? I'm just getting started. BTW, great site!

No mechanical problems, the truck is ready to work. A bit hard to start in these single digit temps, but what older diesel isn't? She will crank right over when you put some starting fluid through it. I am open to offers, so anybody interested, make me one and we can deal a bit. Will also do a partial trade for an older motorcycle-Honda Shadow or Magna preferably :)

Last edited:
Price Reduced

$5,500, Must sell! I'm moving now and am losing the parking spot for it... 231-578-2973 or 616-842-0600 and ask for Brandon

why do u put starting fluid in your diesel it usually ruins the engine????????? ...i alwasy plug mine in the nt befor ..... ????????????

When you follow the directions and use it SPARINGLY, it doesn't ruin the engine. The trouble w/starting fluid is it drys the top end out. Sometimes you are working away from electricity also.

You are offering a good deal-I just don't have the $ or the need-I hope you find a buyer. Have you tried selling On Ebay?

I took payments on a vehicle once, and got screwed out of the last quarter of the payments. I'd have to have payment in full.

Latest posts

Back