Climber 4 Higher

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Major Woody

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Looking for work in the Eastern TN, Northern GA, Western, NC on a temp basis will travel, have own equipment, Arbor master trained, eight years experiance climbing with and without hooks. Technical and light pruning and removal. Please contact at [email protected] for questions and more info.:greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
Fifure it out

If I have to explain that then you are attempting to insult my intellegence. In which case I am not interested in working for you.:sword:

Thank you mpatch!

My appologies I should have said with or without hooks. However; that too may have confused the simple minded. Further I asure you I am very qualified and can provide work history, references and pictures if needed.

Major Woody said:
Looking for work in the Eastern TN, Northern GA, Western, NC on a temp basis will travel, have own equipment, Arbor master trained, eight years experiance climbing with and without ropes. Technical and light pruning. Please contact at [email protected] for questions and more info.:greenchainsaw:

Friend, if you are looking for job, you might think about having someone proof read your advertisement before you post it next time. Just trying to help.

Major Woody said:
My appologies I should have said with or without hooks. However; that too may have confused the simple minded. Further I asure you I am very qualified and can provide work history, references and pictures if needed.

Thanks for the apologies, I was not trying to insult you. I understand now that you meant hooks!

aggiewoodbutchr said:
Friend, if you are looking for job, you might think about having someone proof read your advertisement before you post it next time. Just trying to help.

Major Woody? Sounds like Beavis and Butthead. "Beavis, when I see that chick, uhh, like I get a major woody"

Back