Climber needed New Zealand

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimberMcPherson

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I am loosing a climber to the perils of university education and require a safe, hard working climber to join our small wellington based company which works 99% on private jobs doing typical back yard stuff with the occational council job. The work is varied and doesnt require any line clearance work.

PM or email me if you have any questions or queries

i was just wondering about the job opening in newzealand, where it is located and the pay scale. I am 20 soon to be 21, and have been climbing for about 4 years now. i have all my own climbing gear besides a climbing chainsaw. I would be interested in relocating if the job interests me and i can get the money to relocate. thank you for your time in this matter. Nick

Im not sure on the whole work visa thing for NZ, But im sure theres somewhere on the net that will tell us.

The pay scale depends on what you bring to the company, but between $15 and $18 is the going rate in these parts. But theres scope to make more at times. One of the advantages with NZ is that the winters are mild, this winter we only got a couple of frosts so its conjusive to year round outdoor work. We are based in Karori, a suburb of NZ's capital city Wellington (its at the bottom of the north island of NZ).

Last edited:
Back