Clinton chainsaw mod#D35 1103A(HC11A CARB.)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dader

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good spark, starts but runs rough,trickle of fuel runs out of carb intake while running.HC11A carb removed/cleaned,replaced the diaphragm and gasket.fuel inlet control lever appears to be set correctly(level with base).No info available for this carb.Problem did not go away so i'm hoping there is someone on the forum who has had experience with this saw can help me.THANKS

Did you change the needle/seat? This carb will the use the same parts as an HL. But I couldn't say which exact assembly without inspection. Original style lever will have a forked lever that grabs the needle. If the needle doesn't hold back pressure and constantly leaks through, you will have problems.

Good spark, starts but runs rough,trickle of fuel runs out of carb intake while running.HC11A carb removed/cleaned,replaced the diaphragm and gasket.fuel inlet control lever appears to be set correctly(level with base).No info available for this carb.Problem did not go away so i'm hoping there is someone on the forum who has had experience with this saw can help me.THANKS
HC ipl and adjustment instructions.

Attachments

• HC-Series-Parts-List, adjustments.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Back