• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Closed Port Husqvarna 55 $250

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthunter

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a nice closed port Husqvarna 55 that I would like to sell. Saw starts easy, runs great and oils well. Chain brake works, original spark arrester screen in tact, 20" bar and chain are in good shape. Compression is 160

$250 plus shipping

I recently sold a mint, like new CP 55 for $250, IIRC. However, it was ported, had a new piston, and I had gone through it entirely with new crank seals, intake seals, gaskets, and carb kit. I had another about like yours that I went through, installed new intake seals and sold for $200.

With a little elbow grease I think this saw will look really good. I didn't give it my usual scrub down since I thought it would be a quick sell. I just ran a few tanks through it to make sure it was a solid runner

Latest posts

Back