• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Clutch cover Stihl 026

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoBigBlue1984

Right-wing conservative blue collar American
Reaction score
Looking to buy a clutch cover that will go on a stihl 026. Doesn't have to be a Beauty queen but I'd prefer one that's not cracked.

Thanks,

Brett

I think I have one brett...ill check when I get home...unless someone beats me to the punch

Doesn't have to be a Beauty queen but I'd prefer one that's not cracked.

Maybe pushing the envelope here, but I've got one with no cracks but a couple of holes corroded right through it. Came from Florida, where I hear palm trees can be problematic.

Hey Brett all I could find at my house was a plastic one...it'll fit. If you want it it's yours for shipping. I think I still have a used carb layin around at work but more than likely it'll need a full rebuild including main nozzle. Also if it's still there it's a wt22...don't have any used 194's. Got a new one though:)

Latest posts

Back