Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure how to go about this so any input would be very helpful. I have a friend that has probably over 1000 saws of every make and model some are very valuable he also has a tractor trailer full of parts saws. He just can't stop buying them. Anyway I told him that I would post on this site to see if I could give his name and number here to see if any of you guys would be interested in buying. I am not sure if it is allowed on this site. He is ok with me giving his name and number. let me know

I am not sure how to go about this so any input would be very helpful. I have a friend that has probably over 1000 saws of every make and model some are very valuable he also has a tractor trailer full of parts saws. He just can't stop buying them. Anyway I told him that I would post on this site to see if I could give his name and number here to see if any of you guys would be interested in buying. I am not sure if it is allowed on this site. He is ok with me giving his name and number. let me know
Have him make a list and take lots of pics. That will be a start. Also, what general location on the planet?

Back