• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Dolmar 343 air cleaner

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oldpartsinasia - The prefilter (sponge) has disintegrated over time, and has reduced to powder form. But the rest of the items could still work. Dolmar PN: 001173031 (S/S 001173030). I have 3 in stock. Newbie, location overseas. PM me if interested - Joe

Attachments

• image 343 filter assy.jpg
    image 343 filter assy.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 0
1665787962569.png
Is that the foam (ref.11) and canister (ref.7b) ?
My earlier photo is only for (ref.10).
And that foam (ref.11) is reduced to bits over long time... (really too long)

I was away from home when I replied to your posting, and I relied on my obviously faulty memory to explain what I have. I got back home today and looked at it again and I realized that someone had replaced everything inside the canister with a K&N aftermarket unit. The only truly usable part of mine is #11 in your picture which is the part that you don't have as I understand it. I would be interested in whatever you have available, could you PM me with details including price? Thanks.

I was away from home when I replied to your posting, and I relied on my obviously faulty memory to explain what I have. I got back home today and looked at it again and I realized that someone had replaced everything inside the canister with a K&N aftermarket unit. The only truly usable part of mine is #11 in your picture which is the part that you don't have as I understand it. I would be interested in whatever you have available, could you PM me with details including price? Thanks.
OK I will let you know next week :)

Latest posts

Back