• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Dolmar/Makita 64xx (found it)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trip660

Unwound With a Saw
Reaction score
Looking to by a Dolkita 64xx in decent shape. Don’t care about the condition of the cylinde/piston as I have an oem 7900 top end to swap. Will trade my ProMac 850 I have listed plus some cash. Willing to negotiate how much. Thanks

Pro Mac is sold. PM me if you have a Dolkita your thinking of selling. I’m flush with cash now and will pay a fair price plus a little extra.

Nice! What condition are they in and what are you asking? I’m not looking for a beauty queen just something that’s mechanically sound.

What do you think the 6401 Is worth? Throw out a fair price for it to me and we can go from there.

Honestly i got it with the same hopes as you but i haven’t been messing with my saws my job keeps me busy and dont have time for them. But i would not take any less than 300 which is what i paid.

Back