Dropping a few Maples.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good stuff kid.

my suggestion? look up. look up a whole lot more often than looking at the kerf as you cut. (and dont ever turn your back on a cut tree as you did on the first tree)

thanks for the video, pretty cool.

good stuff kid.

my suggestion? look up. look up a whole lot more often than looking at the kerf as you cut. (and dont ever turn your back on a cut tree as you did on the first tree)

thanks for the video, pretty cool.

I know, I thought about that after watching it myself. I had my back turned a bit too long to pick up the axe and wedges.

All good comments, I appreciate them guys.

nice vid. I guess my only objection is the whole no shirt deal. I guess it just seems a touch unprofessional to me, but that's just my opinion. I am sure someone might throw a safety violation your way for not wearing a shirt, but I cant see how a piece of cotton a micrometer thin is gonna protect you from anything... good work felling the second tree.

BuffBoy, did a good job as far as i could see, I dont blame him for no shirt here in NC our summers are Humid as hell.... Does'nt that (chain flip line) wear you out though??

thank gawd you didn't bore cut it....

I had to keep it rated PG. :rock:

It was just some side work for a friend of the family. They let me jump in the pool later on. If I remember correctly it was one of the most unbearable days all summer (here at least). High 90's, enough humidity to drink the air, and I dropped, bucked, limbed, and stacked and chipped all the brush from those 2 trees, on a sunday no less! ;)

nice vid. I guess my only objection is the whole no shirt deal. I guess it just seems a touch unprofessional to me, but that's just my opinion. I am sure someone might throw a safety violation your way for not wearing a shirt, but I cant see how a piece of cotton a micrometer thin is gonna protect you from anything... good work felling the second tree.

What are you gay?

Last edited:
What are you gay?

Ha definately not gay... Work around way too many dudes though.

As for the shirt being off,, this guy can do whatever he wants. I have moved from Arboriculture to the world of Power Transmission and Distribution in the last 3 years, and the safety standards out here are way high.

I know that when I was in business, My men wore shirts.

Nothing against this guy though.

Latest posts

Back