Dynamic Cabling Seminar at TCI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seanlarkin

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
We are about to mail out a postcard for this seminar, but I am going to post the info here so the ArboristSiters have the first opportunity to register.

Download or view the card by clicking here: http://www.wtsherrill.com/PDF/CablingSeminar.pdf

The info:

You’re invited to:
the What, Where, When, Whys & Hows of Dynamic Cabling
2 CEU credits, free refreshments (beer & soda), good Q&A time

Featured Speakers:
-
Erk Brudi - Court certified consulting arborist and world renouned tree dynamics expert, based in Munich, Germany.
-
Loren Westenberger - Founding member and twice president of ISA-Florida chapter, certified arborist and 25 year verteran specializing in tree preservation.

Baltimore Convention Center - Room 314
6pm Friday, November 14, 2003
Space limited - RSVP today!
$15 advance, $25 at the door (proceeds go to Tree Dynamics Fund)
To register by credit card online, go to our website at http://store.wtsherrill.com
To register by credit card by phone, call (800) 525-8873
or send name with payment to :
Cabling Seminar
200 East Seneca Road
Greensboro, NC 27406

Sponsored by Sherrill Arborist Supply - Proceeds donated to the Tree Dynamics Research Fund

Last edited:
I'm a little slow I guess...Dynamic cabling uses materials that move or stretch, like Cobra, right?

Originally posted by Guy Meilleur
I'm a little slow I guess...Dynamic cabling uses materials that move or stretch, like Cobra, right?

You are correct, sir. Cobra is one example of dynamic cabling, TreeSave is the other.

I with pleasure would accept participation in a seminar, but for this purpose I should pay not 25$, and 3025$ and to wait the whole year (reception of the visa) Therefore it would be desirable to see materials of a seminar in the Internet, can be even for a reasonable payment.

Grigory,
Your English is a little broken, but I believe I understand what you are saying. This seminar is aimed at those already attending the TCI EXPO, and from your post, it sounds like you are not. We'll see if we can get some footage of the seminar this time.
-Sean

Latest posts

Back