e bay--Wireless Thermometer Wood Furnace Temperature monitor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not buy that product, but did purchase my water to water and water to air heat exchangers from them. Jeff and Claudia run a good honest business, if he said it works, it must.

I would like to know what kind of batteries they take, and on average how long do the batteries (outside transmitter) last? Can they take an AC adapter? Is the 100' outdoor distance, what about going through an exterior wall, what kind of distance should we expect?

I asked those questions on their listing, I will post their replies when I get them.

Last edited:
it is a wireless meat Thermometer and sells at walmart for $24.95
it will give you an idea of what the temp is and most likly work for what you need.
I have a $7.99 wired unit that I have in the house as I am sure your boiler runs to the house as well and I look at it from time to time when I get up to pee .
after a couple of years with a boiler I have no need to monitor anything as its always the same .
fill it at 10 am and fill it at midnight .

it is a wireless meat Thermometer and sells at walmart for $24.95
it will give you an idea of what the temp is and most likly work for what you need.
I have a $7.99 wired unit that I have in the house as I am sure your boiler runs to the house as well and I look at it from time to time when I get up to pee .
after a couple of years with a boiler I have no need to monitor anything as its always the same .
fill it at 10 am and fill it at midnight .

i checked walmart's web site...they said $14 with a 100 foot range:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8587360

i have one on those from wal mart and the batterys last 1 mo.

Back