• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Easy Lift 70-36AJ spider lift USED

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UP Equip

Spider lifts easy to operate, maintain, repair.
Reaction score
Landmark tree care spider lift model for sale. Was on rental fleet and is now available for sale. In service November 2012, around 175 hours on combustion engine and around 900 hours electric mode. 70 feet of working height and 36 feet of horizontal outreach, 34,5 inches of width, 78 inches height, 19 feet long, 6700 pounds for easy carry on regular trailer with a pick-up, no need for license drivers. Ideal for all types of tree work, hedges, removals, tight entrances for parks, backyards, alleys, a tool that will pump out a lot of work volume for a given time.
Equipped with:
- HATZ Diesel
- 208-240V Electric motor
- Emergency descent electric pump
- Outriggers sinking alarm
- Proportional remote control
- Basket rotation
- Non-marking tracks
- Strobe light
Comes with a 2 men aluminum basket but we have 1 or 2 men fiberglass basket in stock if required.
Here are a few interesting features and benefits:
- Easy to transport, operate and repair. (parts available locally, switches, fuses, relays, NO COMPUTERS, fancy or climate sensitive and temperamental components)
- BEST DEPARTURE ANGLE (easy to attack obstacle such as crosswalks, slopes, tilt trailer or ramps, stairs)
- Swing-out outriggers (to provide flexibility to stabilize the machine)
- 5 foot jib
Included here pictures of the unit.
Asking $81 500 USD + shipping, FOB Montreal, Canada
Call us for more details. We also offer financing or direct cash kick back on all our NEW models.
Toll free: 844-873-7847 and ask for Alain
UP Equip
www.upequip.ca
Link for all our spec sheets:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hy879uncsgaq7w5/AACZBBBObik9iFFhLLrXPtSsa?dl=0

Attachments

• Easy Lift 70-36AJ.jpg
    Easy Lift 70-36AJ.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_6686.jpg
    IMG_6686.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_6688.jpg
    IMG_6688.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_6692.jpg
    IMG_6692.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_6713.jpg
    IMG_6713.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_6717.jpg
    IMG_6717.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_6733.jpg
    IMG_6733.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_7726.jpg
    IMG_7726.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_7729.jpg
    IMG_7729.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_7730.jpg
    IMG_7730.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 118
I'm like neal if i had the dough that thing would be headin south.i've got plenty of trees to trim but not enough to pay for it.

I'm like neal if i had the dough that thing would be headin south.i've got plenty of trees to trim but not enough to pay for it.
We also offer financing on all our new models if it can be of any help. Bottom line is if you can line up 1.5 specific jobs within a month, the machine pays for itself. The rest is volume of work pumped out of your schedule.
Food for thoughts.

hey Neal great idea bad boy buggy ain't got nothing on this super buggy could put food on the table in 2 ways with this ,man would love to have one of these

hey Neal great idea bad boy buggy ain't got nothing on this super buggy could put food on the table in 2 ways with this ,man would love to have one of these
Sammy, contact me, you will be pleased to find out how affordable they are...

Another reason why you need to shop around...
Think about your day to day productivity.

Is this important for you?

Back