• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Echo 600P new, never been fueled

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
. AS Supporting Member.
Wonder why it doesn't have the aluminum handle
I have a number of pro saws that don't have aluminum handles. When aluminum handles get bent they typically need replaced anyway.
Just sold a nice ported ms241, plastic handle :0.

Nice looking saw Steve!
Shouldn't last long, that would make someone a great firewood saw, especially with the extra chains.

Modifiedmark
This isn't sold yet? $375 shipped is a good deal. I worked on one for a guy last year. The dealer kinked the inlet hose going to the oiler when they put the oiler in it. Easy fix. It had a 24" bar on it and when I tested it I was impressed how it pulled it.

I need another 60cc saw like I need another hole in the head but if I was looking for one...

This isn't sold yet? $375 shipped is a good deal. I worked on one for a guy last year. The dealer kinked the inlet hose going to the oiler when they put the oiler in it. Easy fix. It had a 24" bar on it and when I tested it I was impressed how it pulled it.

I need another 60cc saw like I need another hole in the head but if I was looking for one...
I am tempted to keep it, but I have so many saws right now.

Latest posts