Echo cst 610evl value?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Schaum

Reaction score
Hello all,
Trying to figure out what this is worth. Saw was running fine when I put it in storage. I see them going for crazy money on eBay, but I’d rather not deal with them. Thanks in advance image.jpg

Folks are going to give you all kinds of figures from low to high. You put a price on it and then you will know where the interest lies

Hello all,
Trying to figure out what this is worth. Saw was running fine when I put it in storage. I see them going for crazy money on eBay, but I’d rather not deal with them. Thanks in advance View attachment 1110518
On ebay that's bidding war saw. With the condition and if it has spark on both cylinders 300$.

Folks are going to give you all kinds of figures from low to high. You put a price on it and then you will know where the interest lies
I usually refuse to get into these moronic "what's it worth" threads. That said Bill,I find your post interesting. Seems you have a problem putting a price on something most the time, but am I reading it right, your suggesting someone else do just that?

Hello all,
Trying to figure out what this is worth. Saw was running fine when I put it in storage.
No offense but you have one post and it seems like you want people to bid on this saw. I think we have all been burned by the "It ran fine last time I used it" guy at least once, whether it be tools, cars, boats, dirtbikes, etc. Probably an easy fix, most would think. Then you get it home and the engine is trashed.
If you want us to bid on it, I'll give you $40 and we split the shipping. That seems like a pretty generous offer for a "pig in a poke" non-running saw from a user with one post.

I usually refuse to get into these moronic "what's it worth" threads. That said Bill,I find your post interesting. Seems you have a problem putting a price on something most the time, but am I reading it right, your suggesting someone else do just that?
Hello Mark,

That is very simple to answer. I prefer to trade for saws, For the most part all of my more collectable saws have come through trading all over the world.

Seems like the market here is $40-$300..................of course that is subjective. The OP might want to consider trading

Back