Experienced Climber in South Florida, broward/dade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

britishArborist

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm an experienced climber who's been out of the business a few years and am looking for an opportunity to get back into it. In addition to my tree surgery experience I have an MBA and could probably contribute to marketing and business development if it was the right fit (obviously not a problem now, but might be helpful in the future). Take a look at the summary of my experience below and if you would like to discuss it you can call my cell anytime at: 617 794 8745, I'm based in Pompano Beach.

Thanks,

Karl Long

Experience:

Hundreds of trees climbed, experienced with large sectional removals in confined spaces, topping, crown lifting, reshaping, and thinning. 100% safety record, all my own fingers left and no property damage. All my climbing work is with rope, harness, and climbing irons.

Experience with all aspects of the business from estimating, climbing, rigging, lowering, managing ground crew, and of course cleaning up.

Great customer service skills, answering technical questions, helping set expectations, managing customer relationship.

Equipment used and maintained:
Stump Grinders
Chippers
County Forestry Tractors
Stihl/Husqvarna/Echo Saws

Primarily looking to work with an established company will consider freelance.

Work Experience with:
Berkshire County Council
British Tree Services
New Forest Tree Services

Attended Hereford college of agriculture and completed course in commercial forestry and arboriculture.

MBA from the university of westminster, London

Clean driving license and own transportation with GPS navigation system so I am always on time at the right place.

--
Karl Long
820 N Ocean Blvd #6
Pompano Beach, FL 33062

aim|yim: kar11ong
c.617 794 8745

Back