Firewood fashionista - kids clothes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedShift42

Some guy
Reaction score
Homer, AK-- Former home of the bark beetle
I saw a little boy at the library wearing this today:
41z%2BGR%2BglVL._SS500_.jpg

Fortunately I was there w/ my 16mo. daughter, so approaching a total stranger to strike up a conversation about her child's clothing didn't seem entirely weird.
This might be the coolest toddler garment I've seen since Carhartt bib overalls!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0011BIUV8...A32EVMKTRYUIQZ&tag=yahoo-baby-20&linkCode=asn
---EDIT--- The boy wearing this was a toddler, but I have only been able to find it in size 3-6m. Pls post if you find it somewhere in a larger size ---/EDIT---

Hmm, I think I'll forward the link to the grandparents... (I'm due for a boy next)

-Eric.

Last edited:
lol...yea, good thing you had younger company with you....it would have made for a weird conversation.

Thinkin the same. Especially if you prefaced your comment by saying, "I got a big ole chainsaw out in the truck and I couldn't help but to notice your son here..."

LOL.....i can see the evening news now.......

Forget the Kids!!!!

Do they make Mens sizes?:jester:

I'd wear one of those to the quarterly supervisors meeting just to irritate the Boss.:hmm3grin2orange:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Back