Fixin some fencing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJ-Bill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Not really any picture of doing the work but I got a kick out of the horses

imgp0763.jpg

imgp0771.jpg

imgp0772.jpg

imgp0773r.jpg

imgp0770.jpg

they wouldn't leave me alone all day.. poor dogs spent most of the time in the truck..

That's what all the trucks up here in the great white north look like! lol! I don't keep horse feed in the back of mine though, that's a totally separate dealer option!:cheers:

Oh, down here you'd be ostracized immediatly, cast out of soceity with hatred if you put sumpin like that on the road.:greenchainsaw:

HAhaha.. yeah I bought the truck like that. it used to belong to a heavy equpiment welding shop and was used as the shop truck for a couple years.. Honestly there's not 1 straight panel on it, there is now way all those dents happened by "accident"

I like the truck I use it to get haul wood, hay, feed or whatever I need. It's nice to have a truck to use where your not scared to scratch it.

We call it the wrinkle truck..:D

I like the truck I use it to get haul wood, hay, feed or whatever I need. It's nice to have a truck to use where your not scared to scratch it.

We call it the wrinkle truck..:D

DAng right!! Pullin posts out and need them loosend.. heck push into it a few times with the bumper..Need a temp gate to keep cattle in.. put the ole pickup in the way. When they rub or run into it just means they are cleaning it and knockin the mud off for free and testing the sheet metal for structural stability.

That truck belongs to a man who goes to WORK every day! I like it...mine currently has a bit of sharky clay, silt loam plastered along the side.....a fine mixtrue of diesel, hydrolic oil, grease and wolod chips in the bed and bent leaf springs! One of older family members of a timber company i used to work for said once in a meeting "if a foresters truck ain't dirty....then he ain't making me any money".

Here's my other vehicle..:cheers:

imgp0774d.jpg

imgp0775.jpg

Good thing the wife has a car.. she won't let me drive it though... not sure why:confused:

Latest posts

Back