for the Dallas treeguys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
treeslayer

treeslayer

Addicted to ArboristSite
here's one for Dallas.

attachment.php

treeslayer

treeslayer

Addicted to ArboristSite
I would like to see Dallas and the Chargers in in superbowl.
Jeff

you won't.

bony homo is crying on the bench already, (needs his blanky and a binky, must be naptime) and Minn. is just a better team.

The skins mole, Suisham is doing his part, missing kicks, and the cowgirls will do their usual self destruct.....................

:cheers: all in good fun my brothers. my team is so bad, I'm a hater.:laugh:

jefflovstrom

jefflovstrom

It was a beautiful day!
. AS Supporting Member.
you won't.

bony homo is crying on the bench already, (needs his blanky and a binky, must be naptime) and Minn. is just a better team.

The skins mole, Suisham is doing his part, missing kicks, and the cowgirls will do their usual self destruct.....................

:cheers: all in good fun my brothers. my team is so bad, I'm a hater.:laugh:

Yeah, I know, Dallas will play their heart out and lose. They both want it bad and a good game it is! I think this is where Favre finally get Dallas as he could not with with the Packers.
Jeff

oldugly

oldugly

ArboristSite Operative
Dallas has a helluva team. Good luck to you Dallas fans next year.
The Saints ain't going to be no picnic, though. They got a tough team with a lot of heart.
Been a Vikings fan for over thirty years...I got to admit it is exciting to see the talent this team has. But going to Miami through New Orleans...is a very long trip.

fishercat

fishercat

Addicted to ArboristSite
i hate sports................

a fag with 3 rings and 2 super bowl MVP's and married to a super model that just gave birth and another son with a pretty hot actress.

whats your boy homo got? a bungled hold (easiest job in football) to lose the game and an interception in the endzone to lose the other.

at least he dumped jessica simpson after she got fat.

you tell me.

lol

and Jessica still looks good fat.