Forklift for 3 or three point hitch tractor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnDeereMan

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Any one have any places or sources for a fork lift to attach on the back of a 3 or three point hitch tractor?
I NEED A REALLY HEAVY DUTY SYSTEM TO LIFT A TON OR MORE.
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by JohnDeereMan
I NEED A REALLY HEAVY DUTY SYSTEM TO LIFT A TON OR MORE.
:cool: :cool: :cool:

2000 lbs should not be a problem at all. If your tractor will not lift 2000lbs with the 3pt then no matter how "heavy duty" the forklift is it will not lift it as you have exceed the limits if the hydraulic pump. How high do you want to lift ?

Bill

Have portable sawmill here and need a forklift for my tractor 3 point system to lift logs about 3-4 feet to move them around.:cool:

If you want to move logs a forklift may not be the best choice. A loader will work much better. A forklift has little tilt capability. If all you want to do is move logs around and lift them on the carriage then buy a set of 3 pt forks for $200 and put a hydraulic center link on it. This will allow you to lift and tilt with no problems. The forks will easily lift logs and has worked well here for years. The only problem is when a incoherrent operator runs them into frozen ground.

Bill

Latest posts

Back