• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Four stroke monstrosity + extra parts saw - claimed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OM617YOTA

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Edit: These have been claimed, will edit listing to SOLD once they ship.

They might both be parts saws. Story here:

https://www.arboristsite.com/threads/four-stroke-chainsaw-at-lowes.350505/
What you get:

1.) The original saw I bought, which ran when parked but was glittering the oil badly.
2.) The second warranty replacement saw for the first. Won't run, kicks back hard when cranked, coughs back through the carb.
3.) At least one of the 16" bars and chains that these saws came with, and also the second bar and second chain if I can find them.

No guarantee, no warranty. You are getting chainsaw shaped doorstops, congrats if you manage to make them cut wood. You might get lucky, the last saw I gave up on and gave away, someone here was able to get running in short order just by knowing what they were doing. Someone mentioned that the issues with the second 4 stroke saw sounded like the 4 mix engines when their valves get out of adjustment - that might be all this one needs, I'm just not willing to spend a single second more on these saws.

Free to a good home, you pay shipping. Local pickup also possible. Ad will close 12/28 and I'll just throw these in the garbage if not claimed by then. That would have taken less time and effort than typing this ad.

Latest posts

Back