FREE LABOR for learning, Knoxville TN area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrettcjp

Reaction score
Hello, I live in the Knoxville, TN area. I know a littel bit about tree work but im looking to learn more. I have a good knowledge of felling trees and ground work but have been teaching myself how to climb for the past year and have beginners experience in rigging. I am looking for some one locally that would be willing to teach me more advanced rigging and all around tree work. I own most of the gear needed, 3 saws 192t, 290fb, 460mag, Saddel, climbing ropes, rigging ropes, block, port-o-wrap, and PPE. I do work a full time job working around equipment and cranes so safty is a big part of why I wont to learn it the wright way. I am willing to work evenings and weekends for free in exchange for knowledge. I'm not an idot so please only serious people. im not wanting to waste any ones time, but if you are willing I would truly be appreciative and will not disappoint.

Thanks for your time,
Garrett

Hello, I live in the Knoxville, TN area. I know a littel bit about tree work but im looking to learn more. I have a good knowledge of felling trees and ground work but have been teaching myself how to climb for the past year and have beginners experience in rigging. I am looking for some one locally that would be willing to teach me more advanced rigging and all around tree work. I own most of the gear needed, 3 saws 192t, 290fb, 460mag, Saddel, climbing ropes, rigging ropes, block, port-o-wrap, and PPE. I do work a full time job working around equipment and cranes so safty is a big part of why I wont to learn it the wright way. I am willing to work evenings and weekends for free in exchange for knowledge. I'm not an idot so please only serious people. im not wanting to waste any ones time, but if you are willing I would truly be appreciative and will not disappoint.

Thanks for your time,
Garrett
Do you have your own reliable transportation/Liscence?
1-681-779-2321 Drew

Back