• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Gas Powered Drill

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tntblaster14

tntblaster14

ArboristSite Operative
Looking for something like the Echo 210/260, or Stihl BT-45. Not sure who else makes these.. but I need one to finish up some high tensile fencing work around the farm...

rynosawr

rynosawr

ArboristSite Guru
May be able to help you come Friday evening, going to look at a saw and he has a BT-45 as well. What is the going price on one?

Guido, I have seen them on ebay for $200 for rough ones with a lot of hours, up to $325 for super clean ones like mine pictured above.

They don't sell many of them around where I live, as there is apparently not a lot of fence building going on. They are nifty little tools and work great with a little auger to drill through medium/soft dirt for planting or setting fenceposts or drilling through ice even for ice fishing.

tntblaster14

tntblaster14

ArboristSite Operative
Yea I don't need a really pretty one either.. just doing fence work around the farm. I'll wait to see what Guido comes across, and I'm watching some on eBay right now as well.. but definitely interested guys ! Thanks !