Hardhat anyone? Or a longer rope? OUUUCHHH!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched the video 2X. If is such a big word even though it only has two letters. So, IF they had a pulley snatch block and IF the rope was long enough they could have used the snatch block as a point of leverage and a felling target so they would not have been the target. The fellow might have been killed.

Maybe it might have knocked some sense into him, ive taken roughly the same size or maybe a bit bigger to the noggin when a tree limb came down on top of me but not while dropping the tree. Bastard knocked me unconcious for a couple minutes. I was lucky cause it wasnt as dead as the the tree picture in the video, but the branch didnt break either, i was young at that time, PPE wasnt in my vocabulary yet. Maybe thats whats wrong with me :laugh:

Maybe it might have knocked some sense into him, ive taken roughly the same size or maybe a bit bigger to the noggin when a tree limb came down on top of me but not while dropping the tree. Bastard knocked me unconcious for a couple minutes. I was lucky cause it wasnt as dead as the the tree picture in the video, but the branch didnt break either, i was young at that time, PPE wasnt in my vocabulary yet. Maybe thats whats wrong with me :laugh:
Well we all thought you were a little AC/DC with that husqystihl thing going on :p

Picked the screenname prior to deciding which i liked better. Ive had more luck with husq coming to the rescue when my stihls failed though, starting to leanmore towards husq but there are good and bad with both i feel. So i own a bunch of both. And both are all that my customers always bring me for repair. Can't decide lol also own every other type except J-red, honestly have never seen one in any saw shop in my area or even anyonei know locally that runs saws. Always thought that was kinda weird. :laugh:

Oh and AC/DC kicks ass live!!!:rock:

Edit from prior post: Husq are soo much easier to find parts for IMO, my Stihl dealer is quite a ways away and Husq i can just point and click to get parts delivered. Never been to a Stihl dealership. And hope i never have to $$&. i charge 1/2 of any repair shop mosty cause i enjoy the work....Lol any saw that runs, i like!

Latest posts

Back