Hello Everyone !!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godro

Reaction score
Hi
Just found this site the other day lookin for new spur pads. Pretty cool place ! i just gave up my forest service firefighting job of ten years in the southwest area to make a go at a tree service business in vancouver WA with my fiance's uncle. He's been a logger/business owner for 25 years and I've been a Sawyer/sawboss on a hot shot crew for ten years now. Just started climbin and cuttin 2 weeks ago :D Wow what a change from fedral work !!! I love it ! I'm startin to get the climbin stuff kinda figured out. Some days I feel like a duck out of water up there in some of those old growth fir trees while limbin for views or dead wooding. I justs topped and took down my first hazard tree yesterday. Thats a kick in the pants now can't wait to do it again !!! Anyhow just wanted to say hello and tell ya bout myself any words of wisdom bout starti out would be great

Godro, Welcome to the site! Take a look around and enjoy yourself - there are lots of helpful folks with lots of helpful knowledge to share, free for the asking!

:chainsawguy:

Latest posts

Back