Hello from Greenbrier County, WV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russcron

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm a landowner with lots of forested acreage surrounding fenced pasture. Once upon a time I got to pick and choose what trees to cut. Now the Ash Borer Beetle has changed all that. No doubt you guys can sympathize. And there's a beaver with a death wish that just dropped a Maple on my fence. Hello Canada. So my saws are getting more use.

My wood cutting arsenal:

A sweet old Homelite Super EZ from the 70s that is silly reliable. I also have a parts bucket Homelite. I like manual oilers.
A small Stihl MS020 top handle from the 80s. One hand operation back in the day. One pull saw.
A Stihl MS280 from the 90s that has been a work horse. I need help with it, hence my new membership.
A newish Dewalt 60V battery saw. It has a place.

Happy Holidays Everyone. Be safe with sharp things.

Russ

Welcome to the website.

We have a number of experts on chainsaw problems here; they can solve whatever problem you got. Do post your chainsaw questions in the "chainsaw" forum. Hit the wrong forum, and your questions might not get found by the folks with the best answers.

Back