Hello from the Texas Big County

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdtrees

Reaction score
My company is relatively new, est. in 2021. We are a super small, husband, wife, and brother team. My tree guy[husband] has 8 years experience in the industry having worked for several companies over the years. After a while, we decided to venture out on our own. Its been a crazy couple years! I[wife] do all the customer service/marketing mess. It isn't my strong suit, but I'm trying! I'd appreciate any advice for starting out with a low/nonexistent marketing budget. If there is anyone out there that does their own SEO(Search Engine Optimization) using SEMRush or anything similar, let's talk!
Check out our website: https://www.texastreeremovalandtrimming.com/
I'm all ears for suggestions, recommendations, and constructive criticism.
Thanks!

Attachments

• Hanging Climber.jpg
    Hanging Climber.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
Hey there,

I avoid being spammy, so I can give you some basic tips from an SEO standpoint. SEO is divided into 4 main categories: on-page, off-page, local, and technical.
  1. On-page SEO focuses on optimizing the content and elements within a webpage to improve its search engine visibility. This includes optimizing keywords, meta tags, headers, content quality, internal linking, and ensuring a user-friendly website structure.
  2. Off-page SEO involves strategies and activities outside of your website to enhance its online authority and reputation. This includes building high-quality backlinks from other websites, social media engagement, and online reputation management.
  3. Technical SEO deals with the technical aspects of a website to improve its search engine performance. It includes tasks like optimizing site speed, mobile-friendliness, fixing crawl errors, creating XML sitemaps, and implementing structured data markup.
  4. Local SEO is focused on improving a website's visibility in local search results. It involves optimizing for local keywords, creating and managing Google My Business listings, encouraging customer reviews, and ensuring accurate NAP (Name, Address, Phone) information across online directories.
These four aspects of SEO work together to enhance a website's search engine rankings, increase its visibility, and drive targeted organic traffic.

As a local business owner, you probably want to focus on on-page and local SEO. Use the right keywords (don't overstuff), make great content, use geo-located keywords (Texas tree trimming), and make sure you are fully optimized on Google Business Profile (I see you have one).

I also use SEMrush and Ahrefs, among other tools.

If you want to talk more, let me know.

I hope this helps!

My company is relatively new, est. in 2021. We are a super small, husband, wife, and brother team. My tree guy[husband] has 8 years experience in the industry having worked for several companies over the years. After a while, we decided to venture out on our own. Its been a crazy couple years! I[wife] do all the customer service/marketing mess. It isn't my strong suit, but I'm trying! I'd appreciate any advice for starting out with a low/nonexistent marketing budget. If there is anyone out there that does their own SEO(Search Engine Optimization) using SEMRush or anything similar, let's talk!
Check out our website: https://www.texastreeremovalandtrimming.com/
I'm all ears for suggestions, recommendations, and constructive criticism.
Thanks!
Welcome to AS
May want to visit the Commercial forums

Latest posts

Back