Help me understand

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Because they are out of stock on the Farmertec website where they sell them for $239 USD?
So you had to jump on Flea Bay?

The 200T is legendary and nobody that is not a pro user is wanting to pay going prices for good units, so in order to get the top handle experience and believe they are getting the next best thing- this is where they look.
They are not a great copy, not even a good copy most will say- but for the money they initially make a chain spin around a bar until something breaks or lets go.

For $400 USD- I would not touch one, hell for $50 USD I wouldn't, but then I have no need- have 3 genuine 200T's and a couple of 201T's that will see me out.

The g111 is crap, sorry…

try the Echo 335t

Because they are out of stock on the Farmertec website where they sell them for $239 USD?
So you had to jump on Flea Bay?

The 200T is legendary and nobody that is not a pro user is wanting to pay going prices for good units, so in order to get the top handle experience and believe they are getting the next best thing- this is where they look.
They are not a great copy, not even a good copy most will say- but for the money they initially make a chain spin around a bar until something breaks or lets go.

For $400 USD- I would not touch one, hell for $50 USD I wouldn't, but then I have no need- have 3 genuine 200T's and a couple of 201T's that will see me out.
I have no interest in the Stihl 200T copy

I missed my 200T and knew how those ran in past. So I bought a G111 in 2018 to see how they were. Have around $200 in it give or take some TMD shipped.

Been using it alot this year in storm clean up.

Yes with just the whole screen unit pulled just like I did my 200T it cuts just like it. 200T If I recall right it was $589 new when they replaced them.

g111ta.jpgsadtttt.jpgs200t.jpg

Latest posts

Back