• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite 330

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huskyslinger

xp390
Reaction score
Got on trade. Know nothing about saw, has good compression. PHO will split shipping. Pm me with an offer. Don't be scared to shoot me a resealable offer.20160509_185756.jpg 20160509_185826.jpg 20160509_185814.jpg 20160509_185838.jpg

Coming from a Homelite guy that is truly one of their worst. There sold in large amounts here in the Wal-Mart stores

Got on trade. Know nothing about saw, has good compression. PHO will split shipping. Pm me with an offer. Don't be scared to shoot me a resealable offer.View attachment 502493 View attachment 502494 View attachment 502495 View attachment 502496

I don't care what the others say ......
Yes, the 330 has been around for a VERY long time. Mine is date stamped 1986.
It's a great saw for the home owner. Fairly well balanced and most of the parts are still easily available.
The only part that is almost non existent is the air filter. On mine, I've replaced the original paper unit with a foam generic.
The only service mine has ever required, other than the normal blade sharpening is to change the carburetor bellows and fuel line which everyone knows, disintegrates with time and ethanol fuel.

Most running ones are going for about $50 here in the Northeast.

If you're the slightest bit handy and can read a manual, changing the bellows is a no biggie.
Several folks have posted instructions on YouTube.
A replacement bellows goes for about $6 on ebay.
Also available on eBay is a kit including new fuel and pulse line as well as a new ceramic fuel filter.
The kit also includes a primer bulb and spark plug ...... The primer bulb isn't used.

Latest posts

Back