• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite Super 650

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gasstorage

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a Homelite Super 650 I bought new in 1977 that runs & looks good. It has an after market 32" bar with a like new chain. I have the original sales receipt, manual, & bar cover. Does anyone have any idea what I should ask for it? I will add pics if someone is interested.
Thanks

I have a Homelite Super 650 I bought new in 1977 that runs & looks good. It has an after market 32" bar with a like new chain. I have the original sales receipt, manual, & bar cover. Does anyone have any idea what I should ask for it? I will add pics if someone is interested.
Thanks

Well I'm interested in this saw. Some pics would be great.

Chris

I have a Homelite Super 650 I bought new in 1977 that runs & looks good. It has an after market 32" bar with a like new chain. I have the original sales receipt, manual, & bar cover. Does anyone have any idea what I should ask for it? Sorry I could not find the receipt, I paid cash so I must not have gotten one. I do have all the original manuals, with the sticker of the dealer I purchased it from. My dad wrote on one of the manuals I bought it on Sept. 1977. I also have a video of starting it, running, & idling. This is a very nice vintage saw. If you'll leave your # I can send you a video.
Thanks

Well the pics look good. Now you need a price to keep the tire kickers at bay

Thanks
Thanks
Well the pics look good. Now you need a price to keep the tire kickers at bay
That's what I was hoping someone could give me an idea what it's worth. I've seen some junkers listed for $500.00, doesn't mean they got it. I was thinking $650.00, this saw has been well taken care of as the pics show. Thanks for looking.

Back