• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Homelite Super XL-925

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not, I have many saws, although I still buy more, just not normally this vintage.
I do have one older one left though:).
I just figured it would help the sale for people to have an idea of the shipping based on your location. It also builds trust for someone who will be sending a check, paypal, or whatever payment type you will arrange.
I like Oregon, the state of solid vehicles :).
Im still rocking the Oregon plate on my Suburban :rock:. Little bit of last yrs snow in that picture.20160105_093105.jpg

I've been posting on the tradin post for a 056 magnum II 56mm top end. Those parts are hard to find and expensive. If you come across any used ones let me know. You from Oregon?
Yes they are hard to find. We see very few of them up here in Michigan. They are much more plentiful out your way. I did see one listed for 450 that was in great shape and passed because of the known issues with them. That was months ago and the saw sold within a week or two.

The only older saw I have is a 288xp 1989.

I bought the Suburban off someone who moved out here, I hate rust.

GLWS and the parts search.

Latest posts

Back