honest dear,it's not my fault!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garyischofield

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I've been thinning the chainsaw herd dramatically since using ported saws .Stock saws just seemed to not do it for me anymore.I told the bride,"Since using ported saws, I'm not that curious about this saw or that saw anymore."Now I've got an accomplice in my addiction.This certain saw porting individual(name withheld to protect the guilty)tell's me,"that 361 I built for you will stomp those 262's I did for you."Just when I thought there was hope he pulls this stunt.What's next,television commercials?"When you're addicted to chainsaws you spend money.When you spend money,the bride chews on your ear.When the bride chews on your ear...You get the picture."So ----- if you upped the compression by 20 points whatta ya think?":D AS should start a chainsawholics anonymous forum for us with "issues".

Last edited:
I've been thinning the chainsaw herd dramatically since using ported saws .Stock saws just seemed to not do it for me anymore.I told the bride,"Since using ported saws, I'm not that curious about this saw or that saw anymore."Now I've got an accomplice in my addiction.This certain saw porting individual(name withheld to protect the guilty)tell's me,"that 361 I built for you will stomp those 262's I did for you."Just when I thought there was hope he pulls this stunt.What's next,television commercials?"When you're addicted to chainsaws you spend money.When you spend money,the bride chews on your ear.When the bride chews on your ear...You get the picture."So ----- if you upped the compression by 20 points whatta ya think?":D AS should start a chainsawholics anonymous forum for us with "issues".

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

your main problem now is that you should never, NEVER! tell your wife that you are not interested in ---fill-in-the-blank--- once you've gotten her accustomed to them being around. even if you do give them up. what if, as seems to be the case, you change your mind? now, you've really got a problem. now you're always gonna hear about how "you said you weren't interested....blah...blah". i feel really bad for you. hopefully you've learned that lesson now.

Oh my word,200 saws.You are in rough shape.That's intervention territory.;)Where in Novie?My family came from Digby.Got an 83 year old uncle cutting off 100+ acres in Digby.

Very, very close to there, born in a little hole in the wall place called Princeville just a hop skip and a jump inland from Digby. Come up the coast a few miles to Clementsport, turn inland and you soon reach Clementsvale, turn left and you would be there. I now live just outside Dartmouth, place called Lake Echo. I cut plenty of hay when I lived/ visited back to the farm, it was a lot of hard work when we handled it loose.

Ported saw.....

[video=youtube;nLA31E8SBIM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLA31E8SBIM&list=UUg2yelCeKwB12xIohZfmf1g&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

Cape Cod saw tsunami

Over 300+ saws and still no ported saws.
Just brute factory muscle saws.

Do they all run Lee?If I had that many saws there wouldn't be room for my other addiction.MAD-Motorcycle addictive disorder.So little time, so many disorders:msp_rolleyes:

lathe's can be alot of fun, next on the list is a milling machine:)

Right now I use a 16 speed 3/4" drill press for light milling. I bolted a small milling table to it.......works ok, but a mini mill is in my future.

Latest posts

Back