Huge Lot Of New Equipment !!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammer0419

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I just reciently dumped a load of money into some tree climbing equipment. I have been a lineman for over 18 years and thought it would be neat to do a little tree work on the side. I should have realized that my job consumes my life and I have zero time for a second. Every single item is BRAND NEW NEVER USED except the main gaff shafts which I have had for a few years but are in excellent shape. The velcro pads are brand new, tree spikes brand new, and the foot straps are brand new. I would love to sell the whole lot in one shot before breaking it up. I use the same name on Ebay so my feedback will speak for itself. I accept paypal and US Postal money orders only. Here is the list:

Newtribe Progear w/quick buckle legs,suspender/sash XL-belt,L-legs:$270
Bashlin alum. climbers with Buck.velcro pads,tree gaffs,new straps $346
Petzl Roc helmet $77
48" Buckingham friction saver $52
111' of Arbormaster Goldstreak $80
Throwline Bag,slickline,14oz. throw weight $30
2 in 1 Sherrill 10ft. flipline w/aluminum hooks $92
Rescue Figure 8 $30
CMI Micro Pulley $18
Sewn webbing loops: 2/26" 2/30" 2/36" 1/48" all 6500lb. rated $40
10 assorted carabiners: locking, non-locking, wire gate, triple lock $68
2-7mm prussik loops $10

YOU ARE LOOKING AT $1113 I paid, WORTH OF EQUIPMENT brand new. I would like to get $900 + $25 s&h w/insurance to the Con-US. If interested please PM my. Thanks....Jim

Forgot to add brand new 50" saw lanyard (break-away). I would accept $875 cash for LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY. That's the NewTribe saddle for FREE!

Latest posts

Back