Husky 346xp NE official weight...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wanab

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
thanks to sawtroll and some others i got CAS bad.

my new E-tech saw is 11lbs. 5oz.

455 rancher had a scale cruching weight of 13lbs. 0oz.

so much for the weight of the CAT saw being 11.0 as they claim. you can bet the power #'s are the same too. :pumpkin2:

these are US gov. certified weights.

peace!

thanx for posting a more accurate weight than what i could measure. i got 11.5 pounds for the non-e-tech 346xp ne on my non-certified digital bathroom scale which rounds to the 0.5 lb.
weight was dry weight w/o bar/chain/fuel/oil

so much for the weight of the CAT saw being 11.0 as they claim. you can bet the power #'s are the same too. :pumpkin2:

peace!

Whats CAS mean?

Oh collecting has a new name now,ok,LOL

It's just like anything, if you like to eat, you have an eating disorder, if you like to drink, you have a drinking problem. If you spend all your time in the shop working on stuff, you have social anxiety disorder. Just call me what I am, I fat arse closet case with a crap ton of junk!!!!:cheers:

peace!

They claim about 11.3 pounds for the cat version here, not 11.0 (that is the non-cat/non-heated one) - so it isn't much off, according to your scale.....:jawdrop:

Just another reason to get rid of the cat muffler - if you care about that difference........

Btw, your new avatar looks much better than the old one! :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back