• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 455

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodslasher

Make McCulloch Great Again!
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Up for sale is a Husqvarna 455 that needs a top end. All the backstory I know is the p.o. decided it wasn't worth fixing and gave it to me, and I don't want it. The saw is 100% complete to the best of my knowledge, and the white junk on the lower portions is newspaper that got wet and stuck to it. The pics speak for themselves, I'd like to get $55 and the actual shipping for it, and the saw comes with the 20" b/c shown.
IMG_4834.jpegIMG_4835.jpegIMG_4836.jpegIMG_4837.jpegIMG_4838.jpegIMG_4840.jpegIMG_4841.jpegIMG_4842.jpegIMG_4844.jpeg

Nope, I didn't even want to deal with this in the first place! I was volunteered to work on it and it's been abandoned under my bench for months! I know it was cheap, but I wanted the saw gone asap and Bill's 455's weren't moving at ~$100.

Nope, I didn't even want to deal with this in the first place! I was volunteered to work on it and it's been abandoned under my bench for months! I know it was cheap, but I wanted the saw gone asap and Bill's 455's weren't moving at ~$100.
Right I don’t blame you. I’ve got a huge box of parts and parts saws for these. People around my parts love the 455’s.

Latest posts

Back