• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarana 181SE/281XP/288XP full-wrap handlebar.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
Reaction score
Just got a nice 181SE and want to put a full-wrap handlebar on it.

I have various bars and parts (mostly older Husky/Homelite/McCulloch/Poulan) for partial/full trade as well as a few folded green presidential pictures (and the electronic version of them).

Doesn't need to be perfect. Just need a good usable one that's not busted, bent to hell, or badly chewed up by the chain. I can send the 1/2 wrap handlebar from my saw as partial trade if needed too.

We can do that. If you do come here you guys on the AS better get ready. I will flood you with some extra stuff so you can share it on the trading post and make some people happy. Call when you get an idea when you may make the trip. It is starting the hunting season now and I may be busy with that. 530 622 1128 Mike

Looks like JJ is sending me a handlebar. I'll still be going to see Mike. He has tons of stuff that interests me (and I've been wanting to meet him for a few years now). Dunno when I'll be heading up there yet, but it should be sometime in the next several weeks. Mike I'll give you a ring soon.

Aaron
A while back a distributor wanted some 288 handles and I looked in unfinished stock and fished out the last of a production run of that model and had them completed. Sold them what they needed and I just counted and there was 19 left. I didn't have them on my mind, I've been so busy designing and getting my stock supply up on the newest products, so they just sat there. I hadn't been on this site for some time, and saw you had a need and I had a solution.

Irv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back