• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 351

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Reaction score
Saw starts easy and runs great. Chain brake and oiler work as they should. Everything is OEM, including the intake clamp. If I get to replacing it I will, otherwise a metal clamp will be included. $250 pho shipped conus, 18" bar and chain included if buyer wants to pick up shipping.
IMAG0550.jpg IMAG0551.jpg IMAG0552.jpg IMAG0554.jpg IMAG0549.jpg

That's a great deal Tim.
For those who don't know this saw is to the 346 oe the same as the 353 is to the 346 ne. Its built on the same magnesium case.
GLWS buddy.
I was just corrected on this earlier today, and should have know better as I've had both versions of the 353:dumb:.
What I said was mostly true, but the early 353 was also built while the 346 oe was being produced and was done on the oe chassis.
Just want to clarify for anyone searching for info. That's @SawTroll for keeping me honest :numberone:.

Back