• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 357xp New

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This saw is callin my name. Someone please buy it!!!

Better answer the call Don. It's the right thing to do.:yes:

Fellas, Very good price on one of the best 60cc saws ever made, they are not readily avail anymore. We don't see many 357xps for sale, which says something about the ones members here own. The fact that this is a NOS one is absolute icing on the cake. I wouldnt call it a rare find, but would label it as an "opportunity" to own.

Better answer the call Don. It's the right thing to do.:yes:

Fellas, Very good price on one of the best 60cc saws ever made, they are not readily avail anymore. We don't see many 357xps for sale, which says something about the ones members here own. The fact that this is a NOS one is absolute icing on the cake. I wouldnt call it a rare find, but would label it as an "opportunity" to own.
If I didn't already have a ported 359, I'd keep it. I had another 357 that I just got rid of, it was a screamer, stock.

Would you PM me, I'd like to talk more , maybe on the phone..,.
Thanks,
Clyde

Latest posts

Back