• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 357XP P&C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DexterDay

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Looking for a 357XP piston and cylinder. Got one off CL and was hoping it wasn't bad. Well... It is. Saw is in pretty good shape otherwise. Pretty clean actually.

If I can't get a P & C for a decent price. Then I will be selling "As is" because of the scored cyl.

Thanks for looking.

(Can buy a cheap "Chi" unit, or I could spend a hundo, and go a decent Aftermarket. Rather see if someone has one lying around. As I paid more than I'd like for a scored cyl saw. But, sometimes, you gotta strike while the irons hot) :angry:

Can't help you with your search just wanted to stop in and say "Hey" Dex. I've not had good luck with Craigslist myself....... well I've had about 66.6% good luck.... picked up a beautiful Sachs Dolmar 120si from an older gentleman (that met me and brought a log for me to test it on). He had got a 55 Rancher (needed less weight) and was reay to let it go. Also got lucky with a Makita 6401. Third buy- the Jonsered 2095 I got my ass handed to me on that one- parts are hard to get and expensive. Had near $1000 in it at the end.... I could have bought something real nice for that.:bang:

Anyways...... keep your head up. One of the guys will have a cylinder for you...... the good guys here always come thru for one of our own.:rock: Talk at ya later. :cheers:

Let me know how you make out with that, I am looking to upgrade myself from hack to someone who thinks they know what they are doing with a chainsaw, if not good luck.

Back