• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 372xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gumtree

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
IMG_5049.JPG IMG_5084.JPG '09 Husqvarna 372xp with 24"bar. Average of 20 hours per year some years even less. It's worked but well cared for also. I climb as a side hustle and only run 2 saws. Need a 50-60cc saw to go up for larger removals and want to sell this one to pay for it.
$600 delivered.

Attachments

• IMG_5085.JPG
    IMG_5085.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_5086.JPG
    IMG_5086.JPG
    828.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_5045.JPG
    IMG_5045.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5046.JPG
    IMG_5046.JPG
    645.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5048.JPG
    IMG_5048.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 62
Wow didn't last long at all. Actually making a sweet trade with Chipper1
You'll be happy with it I'm sure, I have :).
Nice! Brett's a good guy
Who'd you here that from, here's how I read it Matt 19:17 “There is only One who is good." :).
Damn, that was a good looking saw. Brett, let me know when you are ready to pass it along.:D
It does look good.
I have others, give me a call/PM buddy.

Who'd you here that from, here's how I read it Matt 19:17 “There is only One who is good." :).

Sanctification says that you are good not because of who you are, but because of WHO you belong to!
Titus 3:4-7, Galatians 2:20

Nice saw man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sanctification says that you are good not because of who you are, but because of WHO you belong to!
Titus 3:4-7, Galatians 2:20

Nice saw man!
Right on.
You've made my point exactly :yes:.
Praise be to God who saved me from my ways and is helping me to do differently now even though I haven't arrived:bowdown:.
It is nice, I have a few of them:chainsaw:, I'm actually a little heavy on the 65-80cc saws right now. I'll be listing a few soon 4, 3, 2,...

The real question is: what did you part with in the trade? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, inquiring minds want to know Mike:lol:.
"stuff made of metal and plastic" :laugh:. This is more meaningful if your able to see my signature :yes:.
I'll say this, it was too new for your preference :).
C
You should see what I'm making off the shipping! By the time it hits my door the bill will be $2,400!
JK
I work at a trucking company and had a driver in his area. That's really just my freight bill to get my truck down here.

You guys made my day slinging words of life!

C
You should see what I'm making off the shipping! By the time it hits my door the bill will be $2,400!
JK
I work at a trucking company and had a driver in his area. That's really just my freight bill to get my truck down here.

You guys made my day slinging words of life!
Yes, but what's your net on that shipping :). I told your driver that's a sure way to get home for the weekend :laugh:.
Wait until I show him how to back that little truck:happy:.
Glad it made your day :yes:.

Back