• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husqvarna 51.4mm 372XPW/375K top end

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdntbone303

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for a few of the 51.4mm 372xpw and 375k pistons or cylinders. Private message with location and price if anyone has something

https://powermowersales.com/husqvarna-544254302 I bet this is actually a 50mm even though it's being advertised with the 51.4 part # I just got one of these though for 220.95 on sale this week.
Does that look sweet or what? Single piston ring OEM 50mm... I want the single piston ring model myself... not the EPA 2 ringer... So if that is in fact the 51.4mm then have to get a wiseco 51.4 or something, not sure really, just googling stuff and searching for parts.
There is some Ebay guy with a whole lot of parts for sale with a very similar name as yours on this site, is that you by chance? Inquiring minds and all that... Hope you find a decent cylinder. I got my new one as shown below but don't have all the other parts yet.

Attachments

• IMG_20230603_145741990.jpg
    IMG_20230603_145741990.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 0
I remember now, I saw the new Crankcase assembly you are selling on Ebay, that's when I went to your store and started searching for xp parts and xpw parts. And some pistons, but you had an x-torque P/C and not much else I was interested in. That crankcase though, that's really nice looking. I looked at that for quite awhile! Lol... Not too bad price either in US dollars but I already got one on the way. I don't understand how people are selling new OEM crankcases, yet they can't get a new OEM 51.4 Cylinder for an XPW? Just not making sense to me at all. Hard to find a OEM 372 P/C as well.
Almost went to Meteor but found the right one for my saw this week.
FixmyToys seems to have some good Husqvarna parts for sale at fairly decent prices. They don't seem to even be aware what they have and how hard to come by those parts are. I got my stuff ordered and figure this might help someone else if they are searching properly.
Places I would call are as follows: Randy's Engine Repairs, Jacks Small Engines, Power Mowers, they all come up in my google search for part # 544254302 Which is the original part # for the 372XPW OEM piston and cylinder kit. Maybe they can steer you in the right direction. I am thinking you have to buy one in Europe and have it shipped to Canada, or however that works out.
Anyways, I think I saw one for sale recently but too much money for me. I'll send a link your way if I can find it. It's the real deal... you gotta throw the cabbage on the table though to get it! (Southern Banjo Player talk... I play the banjo, Lol...) I'll lead you to the water but you'll have to pay for it!!!

Latest posts

Back