• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 550xp mark 1 2 basket cases with cylinders $275 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

262freak

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just been collecting these looking for the parts to at least finish one. but kind of fell on times where I need the money more than another saw. So I have these two Husqvarna 550 XP saws.
cylinders are good one of the Pistons is an excellent condition that's on the one that is put together I
Have 2 crankcases that turn easily and don't have any play. 1 starter assemblies and decent shape to air conductors all of them have flywheels all of them have coils. I am missing one carburetor and intake if any more questions please PM me I took pictures of everything I had all the cylinders are in great shape one of them you might have to resurface with a red Scotch-Brite wheel I'm looking to get 550 obo shipping included as long as you're in the lower 48 PayPal friends and family unless you do the paying for goods and services then add 3% PM me for any more infoKIMG0050.JPGKIMG0049.JPGKIMG0048.JPGKIMG0047.JPGKIMG0053.JPGKIMG0050.JPGKIMG0049.JPGKIMG0048.JPGKIMG0047.JPGView attachment 870930KIMG0053.JPG

Attachments

• KIMG0041.JPG
    KIMG0041.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Back